GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Poke house squad
The program POKE HOUSE SQUAD (hereinafter also referred to as the “Program“) is the loyalty program of Poke House s.r.l. (“Company“). By registering for it, you can take advantage of benefits reserved exclusively for registered customers, including the ability to:
- accumulate points on purchases;
- benefit from personalized services;
- receive exclusive dedicated promotional offers;
- receive, with your consent, newsletters and information on special offers, activities and events organized.
2. Registration methods
2.1 Registering for the Program is very easy and totally free. To do so, you just need to be a natural person and sign the dedicated form to download the squad card or register in the proprietary Poke House App.
2.2 You can register by:
- downloading the Poke House app on the App Store or Google Play Store and registering with your details;
- navigating to the Website at the following link Join the Poke House world | Poke House (poke-house.com), then clicking on the “Loyalty” section and the “Sign up” button;
- at one of the Poke House points of sale by scanning the QR Code;
- through promotional materials by scanning the QR Code;
- through various campaigns on social networks.
2.3 You will be asked to provide the PERSONAL DATA indicated as mandatory for registration: name, surname, date of birth, email address and city where you are located.
2.4 Upon registration, confirmation of registration will be sent via email.
2.5. In the case of a Squad Card, it must be downloaded to your phone using Wallet technology (Google or Android) using the simple links that you will find both on the confirmation landing page and in the registration confirmation email.
3. Participation methods via squad card
3.1 Upon registration, you will be assigned a Squad Card which you will use, under the conditions and in the manner described below, to take advantage of the benefits illustrated above.
3.2 The Squad Card is solely digital and is saved on Mobile Wallet (Apple Wallet or Google pay Wallet).
3.3 The Squad Card is a loyalty card that:
- is completely free;
- is valid at Poke House stores and only for in-store or takeaway purchases;
- works as a counter for purchases made.
4.1 Without prejudice to what is provided for in the following points, registration for the Program and the related Squad Card are not subject to expiration.
4.2 You can however freely request the cancellation of your registration at any time.
5. Point collection methods
5.1 The Poke House loyalty program collects and keeps track of purchases made: for every 10 purchases made by scanning the Squad Card or purchasing from the App, the equivalent of one point will be accumulated which corresponds to a free Poke, which will be indicated to the Cashier or to the online purchase platform (“Reward“). The maximum value redeemable for a single Reward corresponds to a Poke Bowl worth €13.
5.2 The loyalty program subscriber can therefore accumulate valid points to have a free Poke inside the House or in the App takeaway-delivery.
5.3 The Loyalty program associates dedicated promotions, even temporary ones, to the cardholder, including, by way of example and not exhaustive or binding:
- welcome gift
- gift for special occasions (e.g. birthday)
- special promo
6. Changing your profile and canceling your registration
6.1 If you wish to cancel your registration for the Program, you can do so at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2 Following the cancellation of registration, all PERSONAL DATA related to the profile will be deleted.
Please read these Terms carefully before starting to use the Poke House websites.
1. Information about us
1.1 Poke House s.r.l. is a company registered in Italy, with registered office at Corso Garibaldi 12, 20121 Milan with VAT number 10300540969 (the “Poke House”).
1.2 Poke House operates the following website in Italy:
- https://poke-house.com/en-us/ (“Website“).
2. Poke House website
2.1 The Website is provided free of charge. Although we endeavor to provide the service in the best possible way, we do not guarantee that the Website, or any content, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, interrupt or modify all or part of the content of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you for any reason if the Website is not available at any time or for any period. We may update the Website and/or modify its content at any time.
2.2 You are responsible for making all necessary arrangements to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
2.3 The Website and its content are provided for general information purposes only. You may use the Website only for domestic, private and non-commercial use.
3. Poke House Squad loyalty program and account
3.1 To join the Poke House loyalty program called “Poke House Squad” (the “Squad“), you will need to register an account with us to access certain services (“Account“). If you register an Account, you will be asked to provide some information (such as your email address), as part of our security procedures. If you register an Account, you will become a “Registered User“.
3.2 To register an Account, you will have two options:
- Download the Poke House application via a link on the dedicated page of the Website “Loyalty” that will redirect you alternatively to Google Play Store or Apple Store;
- Fill out a form on the dedicated page of the Website “Loyalty” to receive your squad card directly to your email.
3.3 You are responsible for the activity that occurs on or through your Account. If you know or suspect that someone other than you knows your Account login details, you must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
3.4 We have the right to disable any Account at any time, if in our reasonable opinion, you have not complied with any of these Terms.
4. General acceptance of use
4.1 You agree not to:
- use the Website in any way that violates these Terms or any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- copy, reproduce or resell any part of the Website unless expressly permitted in these Terms;
- do any act or thing that may damage, interrupt or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or any equipment, network or software used for the operation of the Website.
5.1 We do not guarantee that the Website is secure or free from bugs or viruses, although we constantly strive to improve. You are responsible for configuring your computer technology, computer programs and platform to access the Website and we recommend that you use your antivirus protection software.
5.2 You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other harmful or technologically damaging material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Poke House website, the server on which the Poke House website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Poke House website. You must not attack the Website via a Denial of Service attack or a Distributed Denial of Service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
6. Intellectual property
6.1 We own or license all intellectual property rights in the Website and its content, the name and trademark of Poke House and the names of the products, the images and packaging of Poke House. All these rights are reserved.
6.2 You are not granted any right to use, and you may not use, any of our intellectual property rights other than those set out in these Terms. You must not use the Poke House Website (or any part of it or its content) for commercial purposes.
6.3 No part of the Website, including, for example, text, design, graphics, photographs and images contained therein, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, modified, transmitted or distributed or otherwise used for non-personal, public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
7. Our responsibility
7.1 We are not responsible for unforeseeable losses or damages. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was foreseen by you and us at the time you accessed the Poke House Website.
7.2 We do not assume any responsibility for the content of websites linked to the Website or included in these Terms (including links to sponsors or business partners). Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from their use.
8. Suspension and termination
8.1 In the event of a breach of any of these Terms, we may immediately carry out one or all of the following operations (without limitation):
- issue a notice to the Registered User and/or guest;
- temporarily or permanently revoke the Registered User’s access to the Squad Program;
- initiate legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs resulting from the violation (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs);
- take further legal action against you;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably believe is necessary to do so.
9. Changes to these terms
9.1 We may at our discretion make changes to these Terms. Please check these Terms regularly to ensure that you understand the terms that apply when you access and use the Poke House Website. If you do not wish to continue using the Website after the changes to the Terms, you may, if you are a Registered User, request the cancellation of your Account and therefore revoke your consent to these Terms.
10. Other important information
10.1 Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. In the event of nullity of one or more clauses, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
11.1 These Terms are governed by Italian law. This means that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Italian law. However, as a consumer, if you reside in the European Union and we address the Website to the member state in which you reside, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you reside. Nothing in these Terms, including this clause, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
12. Contact us
12.1 In case of a complaint, we will do our best to resolve the issue and prevent it from happening again in the future. You can always contact us using the following details:
- Address: Poke House Srl, Corso Garibaldi 12, 20121 Milan
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated July 2023